We provide gentle treatment for your pet.
We encourage regular check-ups and lab tests to detect disease in the early stages. This gives us a better chance to help your pet live a longer and happier life.
We use special techniques to decrease your pet's stress level. Simple things like a yoga mat on the table and liver paste treats during vaccinations help make check-ups easier for your pet.
- General examination and treatment of dogs and cats
- Preventive heartworm, flea, and tick control
- Puppy and kitten examinations and treatments
- Senior cat and dog examinations, treatment, and disease management
- Vaccination of dogs and cats based on individual needs
- Health certificates
- Consultations for international travel
- Microchip implants
- Advice on feeding, overweight pets, parasite control, and specific conditions (allergies, diabetes, cancer, kidney, heart, and liver diseases, etc.)
- Application of Soft Paws (rubber caps for cats' nails)
- Express anal glands and nail trims
- Laser therapy for pain and inflammation
- In house and online pharmacy
Update: Due to staffing issues, we are currently unable to offer full anesthesia (including surgery and dental cleanings).
Laboratory & Diagnostic Tests
- Blood tests to check for diabetes, kidney disease, and more
- Blood counts
- Urine analysis
- Heartworm tests
- Stool tests for parasites
- Testing for Feline Leukemia and FIV (Feline Immunodeficiency Virus)
- Tests to look for parasites and infections on/in the skin
- Ear swab testing to check for infection
- Tests for fungal and bacterial infections
- Blood tests to check for unusual infections or diseases
- Digital x-rays
- Herbs to treat digestive, seizure, and other disorders including cancer
- Supplements such as fish oil, probiotics, and joint supplements for disease or to maintain health
- Laser therapy as a non-drug, non-invasive way to stimulate healing while reducing pain and inflammation.